- Race will take place rain or shine!
- You must pick up your race packet in order to participate. It contains your race bib and timing chip; without these you cannot race. Your timing chip will be attached to your race bib. Wear your race bib pinned to the front of the outermost layer of clothes.
- Parking lots across the street at Fountain of Grace and behind the YMCA at Daniel Pratt Elementary school will be open and free of charge.
- The Centerpoint Half Marathon & 5K benefits Student Missions and Stellaís Voice.
- The registration fee for the Half Marathon is:
$40 by November 15th
$55 by January 31st
$65 by February 28th
$75 until race day
- The registration fee for the 5K is:
$20 by January 31st
$25 until race day
- The registration fee for the Kids Fun Run is:
$20 at all times
- Registrations will be accepted via mail or online through active.com
- Registrations are non-refundable
- If you are under 18 years of age, you must have a parent or legal guardian register for you in order to participate.
- You must be at least 12 years old on race day to participate in the Half Marathon.
- Participants have four hours, based on clock time, to complete the Half Marathon course. You must be able to complete the Half Marathon in this time frame which means you will need to maintain a pace of approximately 18 minutes per mile.
- Participants have 1 hour, based on clock time, to complete the 5K course. You must be able to complete the 5K in this time frame.
- Jogging Strollers are welcome on the 5K course. If you are jogging with a stroller, please start at the back of the initial group in order to avoid traffic problems.
- Please click on Schedule for the time and location of Race Packet Pickup.
- Due to insurance regulations these items are prohibited: unregistered runners, animals, smoking, unauthorized vehicles, bicycles, skateboards, roller blades, strollers, and other unauthorized wheeled devices. Any participant breaking one of these rules will be removed from the course, disqualified and will not receive any of the finisher amenities.
- Registered participants in the Half Marathon and 5K will receive a short sleeved shirt in their race packets. Half marathoners will receive a technical shirt and 5Kers will receive a standard T-shirt. Children participating in the Kidís Fun Run will receive a standard short sleeved tee shirt.
- Half Marathon finishers will receive a commemorative Centerpoint Half Marathon finisher's medal when they cross the finish line.
- Smile! Race Volunteers will be taking photos on the course and at the finish line! A link to the photos will be included on the Results page. Be sure and have your photo taken with friends and family.
- Don't miss our wonderful Post-Race Party and Awards Ceremony in the YMCA.
- Water and/or sports drink stations will be available at Mile 2, Mile 4, Mile 6, Mile 8, Mile 10, and Mile 12. (These are approximate locations)
- The energy gel, Gu, will be avaliable at Mile 6 and Mile 10
- Portable toilets will be available at the start line and along the course.
- There will be one water/sports drink staion on the 5K course
- A Medical station is available at the Start/Finish line. Please write any pertinent medical information as well as race day emergency contact information on the back of your race number. Taking a few minutes to do this will make things much easier should there be a medical emergency!
*(HM) Half Marathon
5K & Half Marathon Awards:
5K & Half Marathon Awards:
- Overall Male and Female
- Overall Male and Female Masters (40+)
- Top 3 Male and Female in each age group